This month is hosted by Corina from Searching for Spice.
To join, click on the submission button below:
We all have bucket lists. Whether they’re written down somewhere or kept in our heads and hearts.
Our Growing Edge is the part of us that is still learning and experimenting. It’s the part that you regularly grow and improve, be it from real passion or a conscious effort. This monthly event aims to connect and inspire us to try new things and to compile a monthly snapshot of what food bloggers are getting up to.
Who can join?
Our Growing Edge is open to anyone. It is not a competition and there are no prizes or winners, it is just a way to share new experiences. You do not have to commit every month, just when you have something to share. To enter, you must blog about achieving a food related challenge that you have meaning to do (or redo). It could be easy, like tasting a new food or difficult, like cooking a life long nemesis recipe. It could be building or growing something an edible garden, or successfully preserving food. As long as it is food related and new to you, you can share your newly learned knowledge with the group.
- Your post must contain the phrase Our Growing Edge and have the Our Growing Edge logo. Save the logo image and post it on your post.
- Example: This post is part of the monthly link up party Our Growing Edge. This event aims to connect food bloggers and inspire us to try new things. This month is hosted by host name e.g. Tofu the rabbit at blog name e.g. Bunnies Don’t Cook.
- Your entry must link to the host and to this page. If you are submitting an already published post, remember to update it with the phrase, logo and links.
- You can enter with any new food experience as long as it is new to you.
- You can submit as many entries as you like as long as the posts are current.
I hope some of you can join us!
- January/February 2013 hosted by Genie from Bunny Eats Design. See the highlights here.
- March 2013 hosted by Danielle from Keeping Up With The Holsbys. See the highlights here.
- April 2013 hosted by Genie from Bunny Eats Design. See the highlights here.
- May 2013 hosted by Sonya from And More Food. See the highlights here.
- June 2013 hosted by Chandler from The Chef With The Red Shoes. See the highlights here.
- July 2013 hosted by Stacey from The Veggie Mama. See the highlights here.
- August 2013 hosted by Marija from Palachinka. See the highlights here.
- September 2013 hosted by Marnelli from Sweets and Brains. See the highlights here.
- October 2013 hosted by Alice from Nom Nom Cat. See the highlights here.
- November 2013 hosted by Becky from My Utensil Crock. See the highlights here and here.
- December 2013 hosted by Leah from Sharing The Food We Love. See the highlights here.
- January 2014 by Louise from Crumbs and Corkscrews. See the submissions here.
- February 2014 by Kindra from California Cavegirl Kindra. See the submissions here.
- March 2014 by Medha from Mimi’s Mommy blog. See the highlights here.
- April 2014 by Dana from I’ve Got Cake. See the highlights here.
- May 2014 by Eva from Kitchen Inspirations. See the highlights here.
- June 2014 by Phuong from My Kitchen of Love. See the highlights here.
- July 2014 by Ash from Organic Ash. See the highlights here.
- August 2014 by Lindsey from Sneaks and Sweets. See the highlights here.
- September 2014 hosted by Corina from Searching for Spice.
- October 2014 hosted by Jules from My Kiwi Diaries.
- November 2014 hosted by Linda from The Orange Bee.
- December 2014 hosted by Christine and Kath from Garden Eats.
We are looking for hosts! It would be wonderful to have Our Growing Edge hosted on blogs all over the world. Hosts will post a round up of their own personal highlights of the event on their own blog at the start of the following month. It is an exclusive post. Want to host? Just fill out this form…