Lemon pepper fish with potatoes dauphinoise, salad with lemon ginger dressing.
Lemon pepper fish came out of a box.
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon dried herbs (optional)
Half a cup of cream
Plenty of salt and pepper
1 tablespoon oil
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Peel potatoes and slice into 2mm thick rounds.
- Peel and finely chop garlic.
- Coat the bottom of an oven proof dish with oil.
- Arrange 1 layer of sliced potato on the bottom of the dish.
- Drizzle with a cream and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of dried herbs.
- Repeat last 2 steps finishing with a layer of potato.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Divide into desired portions and serve.
Lemon Ginger Dressing
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup oil
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon minced ginger
Pinch of Salt
1 teaspoon sugar
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Can be refrigerated, just give the dressing a whisk/shake before serving.