It’s been 2 years since I started this blog and in that time I’ve made a number of wonderful friends through this blog both in New Zealand and overseas. There’s nothing like shared interests to cement a friendship and I thank everyone who has commented on this blog in the past 2 years. This blog has given me the excuse to be more adventurous and try new things. I love sharing a little slice of my New Zealand kitchen with the world.
Sometime in the coming month, this blog will hit 100,000 visits and I’m celebrating with a new logo and giveaway. Some of you may remember my last giveaways when this blog reached 1,000 hits in October 2010 and then 10,000 hits in April 2011.
One lucky winner will receive three of my favourite New Zealand products and three sets of my designs.
In true NZ style, the producers all came to the party and have generously donated the following:
- Al Brown has donated a 1 litre cask of his Extra Virgin Olive Oil from The Village Press. Signed by the man himself. The packaging features a stunning illustration by Kieran Rynhart.
- Hakanoa Hand-Made have donated a big 750ml bottle of their Hakanoa Hand-made Ginger Syrup
- J. Friend and Co. New Zealand Artisan Honey have donated a set of their NZ Native Honey Collection
The winner will also receive:
- 10 x Illustrated bunny greeting cards with gold and silver envelopes
- 1 x A3 food type print on linen stock (as featured on my Brown Sugar Stewed Apples post)
- 10 x Aminal stickers
This competition is closed.
To enter, all you need to do is: A. Visit the Bunny Eats Design Facebook page and hit “Like” and then… B. Leave a comment under this post sharing one thing you like from New Zealand. It doesn’t have to be food related. If you are already familiar with my Facebook page, just go straight to B. Good luck!
Terms Entry to open to everyone including those outside of New Zealand. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your guardian’s permission first. Winner must provide a physical delivery address for prize to be delivered to. One entry per person. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Entries close midday on 10th October 2012, New Zealand Standard Time. The winner will be announced in a blog post and on Facebook on 12th October 2012 and will be contacted via email so make sure you leave a valid email address. I promise not to sell your email addresses to crappy spam bots.