I have been using Instagram for 30 days now.
I started using Instagram to force myself to take more photographs using my phone. I hated my camera phone a month ago, now I feel more confident.
I thought I’d be an average 1 photo a week kind of girl, but one month later, it’s my count is closer to 30. Yikes!
Here’s what I’ve learned so far:
- Instagram is insanely addictive.
- Photos taken using the Instragram app suck. I use my phone’s camera, then save and post to Instagram.
- Hashtags and proper tagging gets you more exposure.
- You’ll probably want to download some cute emoji keyboard.
- You’ll start looking at your world from a square composition.
- There are a surprising number of boobs on Instagram. People seem to like boobs.
- You can share to Zomato or Facebook and another few social networking sites instantly or at a more suitable time.
- You can add location, hashtag and tag people after you’ve posted.
- Light is your friend.
Feel free to check out what I’ve been up to outside of this blog over at my Instagram account here.