#NZbloggers are hosting a weekly blog post challenge. This week’s theme is Contrast and you can check out other posts on this theme here.
I have to admit, I’m a sucker for a striking black and white kitchen. I love the contrast, especially how it pops with accents of gold or greenery.
Living in a rental, I’m blessed with a brown, beige and taupe kitchen with a utilitarian steel bench (oh how dreamy!). I dream of the day when I can have black and white kitchen with gold or brass tapware and bright green plants.
Until then, here’s a round up of some rather lovely monochromatic things for the kitchen from New Zealand retailers and manufacturers.
Click on the descriptions for direct links to purchase.
- Fog Linen tray striped $23
- Genevieve Packer statehouse tea towel $25
- Scrabble letter mugs $24.90
- JENZ Studio cloud plates
- Onyx chalkboard canisters $17-$30
- Le Sac en Papier $18
- Norm bottle grinder $139
- Wooden chopping board $30
- Reneé Boyd white vase with black and gold $75
- Zigzag cotton floor rug $229.99
- Honeycomb kitchen towel $6
- Miss Etoile paper straws $9.90
- Karlsson Spun wall clock $74.90
- General Eclectic geometric basket $29.90
- Living & Giving Diamond Cotton Rug $24.99
- Graphic black and white tea towel $15
- Living & Giving Long Beach salad plate 23cm $14.99
- Redcurrent Cheese Knife $16
- Black wire basket $40
- Zed Home Oven Glove $9.90
- Hello Sunshine Shield
- Reneé Boyd hanging planter $70
- Collected Dotty Ceramic Canister $19
- Citta Pois White and black tea tin $15.90
- Father Rabbit Fog Linen Tray numbers $29
- Collected Ceramic Noodle Bowl $25
- Black and white storage basket (kaisa grass and plastic) $29.99
- Shooting Sparrow, Target Plate $49
- Citta Black and White Tea Towels $12.00 set of two.
I’ll leave you with a few swoon-worthy high contrast kitchens I’ve spied on Pinterest. Click images for direct link to designer’s websites.