We all have bucket lists. Whether they’re written down somewhere or kept in our heads and hearts.
Our Growing Edge is the part of us that is still learning and experimenting. It’s the part that you regularly grow and improve, be it from real passion or a conscious effort. This blogging monthly event aims to connect and inspire us to try new things and to compile a monthly snapshot of what food bloggers are getting up to.
More info on the event can be found here.
This month is hosted by Hannah from Love The Little Bakery.
To join, click on the submission button below:
There is no theme for this month so just go with what every is new and interesting to you, although Hannah the host loves to bake if that inspires you at all.
Some ideas you could try this month:
- Bake something you have previously failed at
- Decorate a cake
- Cook something you’ve seen on Pinterest
- Host a themed dinner party
- Use up an exotic ingredient you once bought on a whim
- Recreate something you have seen on Instagram
- Cook with an ingredient that makes you nervous
Below is a preview of some of the submissions from August’s edition of Our Growing Edge which had the theme TREAT YOURSELF. Caroline from Shrinking Single is the host for August’s event and you can view her round up here.
Thank you for including us. 🙂