Skinfood is New Zealand owned, New Zealand made skincare range based on natural ingredients. Skinfood does not test on animals and use sustainable ingredients. Skinfood products are free from GMO, parabens, artificial colours, artificial fragrances.
I am a “Skinfoodie”. I’ve used Skinfood products for years. I adore their mud masque and moisturisers and I love that Skinfood are stocked in most supermarkets in NZ. It’s super easy to buy cruelty free skincare with your weekly grocery shop and the products I use are just $14 each.
Thanks to Skinfood I have a prize pack worth over $150 to give away. To enter, just follow my Instagram account, and name one food I have posted to Instagram recently. Entry form at the bottom of this post. Produce pictured are props only and not included in prize.
The Skinfood prize pack includes:
- Mud masque natural Rotorua mud with aloe vera and jojoba oil
- Mud & honey body bar with natural volcanic mud and manuka honey
- Exfoliating body bar with walnut shell to exfoliate dead skin and manuka honey and sweet almond
- Exfoliating scrub with walnut shell, cucumber extract, manuka honey, aloe vera, sweet almond and lime
- Body butter with manuka honey, coconut, avocado & macadamia nut oils, mango & cocoa butter
- Tanning moisturiser with rosehip and sweet almond
- Renew certified organic rosehip oil
- Breast cream with manuka honey, coconut, avocado oil, macadamia nut oil, mango and cocoa butter.
- Light moisturiser with peach oil, manuka honey, avocado, elderberry and marshmallow extracts
- SPF 15 moisturiser
- Facial wipes with aloe vera and chamomile
- Cleans all with manuka honey, kiwifruit & limeﬂower extracts, sunﬂower oil & aloe vera
- …Plus a bunch of testers
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person
- This competition is open to residents world wide
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash
- Entries close Tuesday 29 September 2015 and winner will be drawn Wednesday 30 September 2015, contacted by email and announced here and on Facebook.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to supply their postal address in a timely manner to Bunny Eats Design.
To keep up with announcements including giveaways, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin’ or Facebook.
This competition is closed.