I hope you had a great start to the year and have kept up with any food related resolutions.
February edition of Our Growing Edge is hosted by Amanda from My Everyday Homemade and the theme is APHRODISIACS…just in time for Valentines day.
Amanda lives on 8 acres of land in Indiana, US. Her recipes are feed many mouths – as they should be when cooking for 6 people regularly! Check out her charmed life on her Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/homemade_mama/
If you are embarking on any new food adventures this month, make sure to share it with Our Growing Edge.
Some aphrodisiac-related food adventures you could try this month:
- Makes something from a fruit or vegetable with a sexy shape (bananas, avocados, figs)
- Cook with chocolate
- Shuck an oyster
- Construct a 3 course meal that can be eaten in bed
- Host a champagne breakfast
- Devise a romantic dinner for two
- Make truffles (chocolate)
- Cook with truffles (fungi)
To submit a post, click on the submission button below:
More info on the event can be found here.
Last month’s event
Last month was hosted by Terri from Food Meanderings and the theme was HEALTHY STARTS.
Below is a preview of some of the submissions. Check out her round up of the event here.