I can’t be bothered thinking up a post heading today. It is what it is. Herb Chicken with Garlic Potatoes, Beetroot Chutney and salad.
2 chicken breasts, sliced into 1 inch strips
2 tablespoons of dried herbs – I used oregano
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Generous twist of sea salt
Generous crack of pepper
1 tablespoon flour
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Add a little oil to a hot pan, pan fry chicken until golden.
3 medium potatoes, peeled and into cubed
3 cloves garlic, chopped roughly
half an onion, diced
Oil for shallow frying
A knob of butter for flavour
- Boil potatoes for about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add a generous amount of oil to a hot pan. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add butter and potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until golden brown.
Serve with a salad.