Being a creative person, I often need to do turbo charged brainstorms. I call these brainfarts. I sit and focus, often with The Koala and we nut it out.
Top 5 brainfarting tips:
- Start with a big fresh piece of paper
- Write down anything that comes to mind (don’t hold anything in)
- Go wild (you can always reign it in later)
- The first ideas you have are often too obvious
- Revisit brainfart sheet later on in the process in case things have changed and ideas that you dismissed earlier can be dismissed.