I am pleased to announce a double pass worth $40 to give away to one lucky reader courtesy of the Auckland Seafood Festival. All you have to do is share one word that best describes your favourite seafood in the comment section below. Delicious words like
Mills & Boon 50 Shades for food voyeurs.
Terms and Conditions
- One entry per person
- Valid email address must be supplied with entry and winner will be contacted by email
- Entries close midday Monday 21 January 2013
- Winner drawn on Monday 21 January 2013 and announced on this blog and on the Facebook page
- You must be able to attend the Auckland Seafood Festival on any of the festival days: 26, 27 or 28 January 2013
- Prize not transferrable for cash. No food, booze, flights, travel or accommodation expenses will be provided. You make your own way there
- You must be aged 18 and over to enter
- To be eligible, entries must fulfill the competition requirements
- Bunny Eats Design reserves the right to reject any entry if it does not meet the criteria above
- Email addresses collected in Bunny Eats Design competitions may be added to the Bunny Eats Design database for future use. You may unsubscribe at any time
Yum! Wish I could attend!
I wish I could enter 😦 Why is the US so far?!
In any case, good luck to everyone in the draw!
What a great give-away Genie, wish I lived in Aukland. Even though I can’t win, my word is “sweet”
That’s a good word. Isn’t it funny how seafood haters generally don’t taste sweet when it comes to seafood?
My word is “meaty”! Can you guess which seafood I’m referring to?
That would be tuna 🙂