In conjunction with restaurant review website Zomato and Tofu the Easter bunny, we are running an Easter Egg hunt on Zomato with a prize of $100 in restaurant vouchers.
Zomato has a powerful search engine which you can use to search specific ingredients, dishes or even ambience notes.
To enter this competition, visit Zomato.com and have a nosey in the Auckland category. Search for the keywords “boiled egg” and view all the restaurants that have a boiled egg mentioned in their reviews.
Name 4 of these restaurants in the contact form below to be in to win.
Entries close Wednesday 23 April 2014 and winner will be drawn by Zomato, contacted by email and announced here and on social networks.
Terms and conditions
- 1 entry per person.
- Only correct entries will be accepted to the draw.
- This competition is open to Auckland residents only.
- The winner will receive $100 in restaurant vouchers: $50 Tatsumi, $30 Nickie’s Thai, $20 Mission Bay Cafe.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
- Entries close Wednesday 23 April 2014. Winner will be drawn Thursday 24 April 2014.
This competition is now closed.