Around this time next month, a new wine event called Winetopia will descend upstairs at Shed 10 on Queens Wharf. With one evening session on Friday 20 May 2016 and two sessions on Saturday 21 May 2016, New Zealand’s top wineries will be represented as well as local wine experts, critics and sommeliers. Run by Lemongrass Productions, the good people behind Taste of Auckland and Wine AKL you can expect the same level of atmosphere and delicious tastings at Winetopia.
If you’re interested in learning thing or two about wine, there will be free classes as well as $20 Masterclasses. Bluesy Jazz duo Hopetoun Brown (ex-Supergroove brass section) will play a live set at all three sessions.
Thanks to Lemongrass Productions, I have a double pass to Winetopia presented by Singapore Airlines on Saturday 21st May 2016, 12pm to 3.30pm. This includes 5x tastings plus a wine glass each, plus free talks and entertainment.
To enter, complete the form at the bottom of this post, including a skill question.
With Earlybird tickets well and truly gone (I snaffled up a couple), I would recommend pre-purchasing tickets to avoid disappointment. Tickets are $30+bf and includes x5 tastings plus a wine glass. Tickets available through iTicket. Extra tastings are $2 each and can be purchased at the event.
Everybody who attends Winetopia presented by Singapore Airlines has the chance to win two return flights to Vietnam. Find out how to enter at the event.
For more information, visit: www.winetopia.nz
Terms and conditions
- 1 entry per person.
- Prize includes entry for two, 5x tasting tokens each and 2 wine glasses.
- You and your guest must be 18 years old or over to claim this prize. Alcohol will not be served to minors.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to redeem their prize. Double pass is valid for Saturday 21 May 2016 for the 12pm to 3.30pm session only.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entries close Sunday 8 May 2016. Winner will be drawn on Monday 9 May 2016. Winner will be contacted by email, announced here and on Facebook. Should the winner not be contactable within 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn.