I love hummus.
My absolute favourite way to consume chickpeas. Who’s with me?
I love hummus slathered, spread, dipped or dolloped.
I have absolutely eaten hummus with a spoon.
Lisa’s is a beloved name in dips and their latest creation is the new Lisa’s Smokey Hummus. Delicately pair Lisa’s Smokey Hummus with the savoury and sweet flavours of roasted vegetables, honey and miso.
I’m so pleased with how these turned out. I tested this recipe out on two hungry men who devoured them with glee. Super easy to assemble, hearty and full of flavour, this recipe is sure to be put on rotation at your house.
I’ve used Farrah’s wraps which are generously portioned. My recipe uses one wrap, cut in half and cone folded to form two cute trumpets.
You will need a microwave for this recipe meaning you could make this in the office kitchen if needed. Also fine served at room temp if you want to ditch the microwave portion. I’ve written this recipe to feed one, just double or triple if you have more mouths to feed. Easy!
Smokey hummus and roast veggie trumpets
Makes 2 trumpets
- 1-2 tablespoons Lisa’s Smokey Hummus
- 200 grams roast vegetables
- 1 teaspoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 Farrah’s wrap
- 50 grams soft goats cheese, crumbled
- 2 slices red onion, separated
- A handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Cut wrap in half and spread a generous stripe of Lisa’s Smokey Hummus onto the centre of each half.
- Place miso, honey and olive oil in a cup or small bowl and stir with a spoon until smooth. Place roast vegetables in a microwave-safe bowl. Spoon the sauce evenly over roast vegetables and then microwave for one minute (or two).
- Spoon roast vegetables into the wrap, top with soft goats’ cheese, red onion slices and sprinkle with parsley. Fold into a trumpet shape and secure with a toothpick or tuck the overlapping fold underneath.
Win with Lisa’s
Thanks to Lisa’s, I have two product vouchers and one pack of Farrah’s wraps to give away to one lucky winner. To enter, simply comment below your favourite way to enjoy Lisa’s hummus.
Giveaway terms and conditions
- Open to New Zealand residents only
- One entry per person
- Entries close 19 July 2018 and a winner will be announced 20 July 2018, contacted by email and announced here and on social media
- In the event that the winner is not contactable within 3 days, Bunny Eats Design reserves the right to redraw a winner
Also, don’t forget to check out Lisa’s page on Facebook.