I never was a weekly meal planner, but I guess it was only a matter of time. I am a obsessive list maker. I bet there is loads of psychology on list makers. I’m sure they have merit. I feel a kindred spirit in other obsessive list makers.
Over the last month of CSA boxes, meal plans have helped us get through our produce. Without a plan, every meal would feel like a quickfire challenge from Top Chef.
This is my fourth meal plan and serves mostly as a guide.
Meal plan week 4
- Honey-soy-lemon roast chicken drums, kumara and potatoes* with garlicky* pan-fried silverbeet* and buttered peas
- Stir fry beef with cabbage*, garlic*, broccoli*, onion and udon noodles
- Lamb sausages with cabbage* and mandarin* slaw, baked potatoes with sour cream
- Deviled pork sausages with and pink lady apple* on kumara* mash, served with a side of steamed broccoli
- “Whatever is left” vegetable soup with toasted cheese ciabatta
- Bacon and avocado* pasta topped with shaved vintage cheddar
- Avocado* on toasted ciabatta*
- Fruit and yoghurt Banana*, kiwifruit* and apple* pieces with Collective Dairy russian fudge yoghurt
* From CSA box
Read my other posts about CSA here.