Like many of you, I spend most of my day at a desk. I think personal touches around your desk are a fact of life.
I have a bunny at one desk and a couple of bunnies at my other desk. I have a messy looking pile of paper and a handful of other useful and semi-useful trinkets. I have the cool calendar that The Koala and I designed and it’s filled with the busy scribbles of my life.
I never understood companies that prohibit people from personalising their workspace. Desks that are devoid of personality make me suspect that a serial killer resides. Whenever I have to sit another person’s desk, I enjoy seeing pieces of their character in there. You can tell a lot about a person from the thokcha at their desk. If there is nothing, I get that eerie feeling that they have something to hide or have no passions or interests. Like homes that have no personal effects and feel like motels or hotels. Creepy.
My rabbit themed office is far from complete, but if you were hoping to inject a little bit of fluff into your office without actually injecting fluff into your office, here’s how to do it. Please note, these suggestions are not to be used all at once. That would result in what we in the industry call bunny overdose and bunny rehab may be advised.
First, there is the fluffy inspiration.
And then there are these for your desk.
1. Bunny paper clips. http://www.hipsterchic.com/bunny-paper-clips/
2. Qualy bunny tape dispenser. Available in black or white or pink DKK150 ($26US) each from Bagus.dk
4. Rabbit ninja sticky notes.
3. White rabbit tape holder.
5. Pink rabbit mouse pad.
6. Frank Kozik’s Labbit mouse pad.
7. Qualy bunny in the field paper clip holder DKK95 ($16US) from Bagus.dk
8. Qualy desk bunny scissors/and paper clip holder. Available in black or white or pink DKK150 ($26US) each from Bagus.dk
9. Rabbit usb speakers.
And these bunny themed furniture pieces would be great for your office/studio.
So, there you have it. What whimsical trinkets or useful tools keep you sane at your desk?