Another well thought-out box from The Honesty Box. This is what our 11kg of produce is being turned into this week.
The Honesty Box Menu 2
Items in bold are from The Honesty Box
- Porterhouse steak with The Koala’s fried potatoes and broccoli with cheese sauce
- Creamy scrambled eggs with spinach, garlic, thyme, onion with Swiss-style cheese on toast
- Deviled sausages with onion, kiwifruit and apple. Served on potato pumpkin mash with steamed broccoli
- Beetroot and Chevre (soft goats cheese) risotto with fresh thyme and lemon slice (pictured)
- Pumpkin and rosemary soup with soft buttered bread rolls
- Spicy chicken nibbles with pumpkin and rosemary wedges
- Braised beef, carrot and beetroot with star anise, cinnamon and soy. Served on rice
- Smoked salmon and spinach fettuccine with garlic parmesan butter sauce
Cheeseburgers with beef patties, red onion, beetroot, avocado and wasabi mayo
- Sangria (with fruit)
That risotto looks damn fine. Very nice indeed.
I love the colour of that beet root risotto, nice job. The goats cheese must have really rocked the earthy flavour of the beets.
genie, how do you come up with such great menus! porterhouse steak, and that braised beef sounds good (can I have the recipe pleasee)!
by the by, I nominated you for a versatile blogger award (because I love the tofu, design and food posts you do!) 😀
What a gorgeous beet risotto!! Love it :3
The braised beef sounds delicious!