I think of novelty cushions as a ninja attempt to get soft toys into the living room. My cousin Charlene made me a larger than actual size sized ham cushion. Complete with black sequins as clove studs. It’s wonderful.
I don’t have any bunny shaped pillows, but that doesn’t stop me from browsing.
Top 5 bunny pillows
1. Bunny pillow by Bomb Design. Comes in a range of different fabrics including lamby-bunny!
2. The Rise and Fall Bunny Pillow from Urban Outfitters.
3. Rabbit cushion by Becky Baur.
4. Rabbit cushion by Julia Rothman.
5. Pink neon rabbit pillow by Lalalabel.
All beautiful in their own way. And I like the idea of stealth soft toy infiltration!
Hi Laura! Yeah, I do wonder though if novelty cushions ninja-ed their way into our living room, I might not notice over time, but other people probably would. How many is too many? I’ve only got 1 at the moment, and I’m sure that there could be a few more stealth infiltrations.