To celebrate 4 years of Bunny Eats Design, I’d like to share a few wonderful things that I’ve gushed about, salivated over and adored.
You probably know by now that I adore movies and I have a little fondness for food too. Pairing movies with food is one of my favourite past times. In fact, tomorrow I’m planning on seeing a foodie movie followed with dinner at a very relevant, very new restaurant.
With special thanks to Rialto Cinemas and Films for Foodies, we are giving away a double pass to the “Love Steaks” Films for Foodie event on Wednesday 17 September 2014.
To enter, simply fill in the form below.
Films for Foodies
For those unfamiliar with Films for Foodies, once a month (or more) a food related movie is shown at Rialto Cinemas Newmarket. Guests enjoy a glass of Crossroads wine and matched sampler of foodie delights from a local restaurant, eatery or café. Every guest also receives a foodie goodie bag and tickets are $35 pp.
More information in Films for Foodies and their other film events can be found here: http://www.rialto.co.nz/EventsPromotions
Rialto Cinemas, 167 – 169 Broadway, Newmarket. Phone: 09 369 2417
Love Steaks (2013) is an indie German film and showing as part of the German Film Festival. A sensual dark comedy about a massager of meats (a chef) and a massager of people (a masseuse) who may or may not fall in love. With heaps of film awards and nominations and I’m surprised Love Steaks is not more widely talked about.
Check out the trailer here:
Terms and conditions
- 1 entry per person.
- This competition is open to Auckland residents only.
- You and your plus 1 must be 18 years old or over to claim this prize. Alcohol will not be served to minors.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to redeem their prize.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entries close Tuesday 9 September 2014. Winner will be drawn on Wednesday 10 September 2014. Winner will be contacted by email, announced here and on Facebook.
This competition is closed.
How civilized is that?