We all have bucket lists. Whether they’re written down somewhere or kept in our heads and hearts.
Our Growing Edge is the part of us that is still learning and experimenting. It’s the part that you regularly grow and improve, be it from real passion or a conscious effort. This monthly event aims to connect and inspire us to try new things and to compile a monthly snapshot of what food bloggers are getting up to.
More info on the event can be found here.
This month is hosted by Pia from Joie de Vivre and Cupcakes. The theme is PARTY WITH FRIENDS.
I’ve got a few ideas for this month. Maybe I’ll even tick off a bucket list item.
Some ideas you could try this month:
- Throw a 4th of July BBQ party
- Translate a family favourite to feed a large group
- Host a dinner party at home
- Invent some new drinks for a cocktail party
- Throw a make your own taco/burger/pizza party
- Create some make-ahead party canapés.
To join, click on the submission button below:
Below are just a few of the submissions from June’s edition of Our Growing Edge which was a Picnic edition. Check back for the full round up by Maddie over on Supper Lovin’.